Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crazy Week Ahead!

We have had a busy weekend and this next week is going to be pretty busy as well. Eli missed his first two soccer games - but Jamie is one of the coaches so he had to be there regardless. We won both games. We went undefeated last season so we hope for a repeat!! No pressure, Dad. Eli is feeling much better. His fever broke Friday night and he is back to his usual self. Jill had a birthday party on Saturday so when Dad got home from soccer, Jill and I loaded up and went to the new "jumping place" here in Chelsea. That was over at 3 so I brought Jill home and headed back out to church. We had a "Women's Night of Worship" complete with dinner, worship and a wonderful guest speaker!!

Today was church, then home for lunch and Luke's nap - boy will I be glad when we don't have to arrange our day around naptime!!!! Jamie headed out on a bike ride to Childersburg - his hometown- and after about an hour and a half the kiddos and I loaded up and headed that way. We pulled into Nanny and PaPaw's drive right behind Jamie - perfect timing. We were there to check out the kitchen renovation my in-laws just completed. It looks amazing. We ate dinner with them and then headed back home for baths and bed.

I am now in the basement to clean before heading up to bed myself. I am filling in this week for a friend of mine who is an audiologist in Trussville. I am working Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for her. Now I know a lot of you work outside the home as well as being a full-time parent but not me. And let me say my hat is off to you. I do not know how you get it all done!! I am already stressing and the week hasn't even started. Lift up an extra prayer for my little ones, they very rarely are without Mom and this will be really tough on them. But it is just three days so life will be back to normal by Friday. Friday is my mom's group meeting so that will be fun for me as well as the kiddos. And then Whew, the weekend again.

Speaking of weekend again - Nikki, we will be in Tuscaloosa on Saturday to see the Blue Angels. Are you and David going to make the show? Also, Eli and Jamie will be there again on Sunday for a soccer game. I think Eli is playing at Sokol? Not sure - will let you know.

Everyone have a great week and I will post if I have time to breathe again this week - hahaha.

1 comment: