Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday already?

I cannot believe half the week is gone already! Where did the time go. We enjoyed another beautiful day today and we have taken full advantage! After running a few errands, we went to our local Chelsea Rec Park and played for an hour before a late lunch and nap. While Luke napped, Eli, Jill and I jumped on the trampoline and cleaned out the Suburban. Jill and I washed it yesterday - Jill called it our "girl time." We hope it doesn't rain and mess up the good job we did!

We are headed to Aunt Donna's tomorrow and we are so excited. Katie has a soccer game tomorrow night and this will be our first time to get to see her play. Jill will most definitely have to play now. Why not add something else to our plate, it's not like we are busy or anything, right?? I am sure I will have pictures to post when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment