Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Busy Week

It is going to be a busy end of the week for the Alexander family. I have an Audiology conference on Thursday and Friday so I will be gone all day both days. The Alexanders (Nanny and PaPaw) are watching the little ones for me so say extra prayers for them - the grandparents that is. The kids love getting to spend time with their grandparents and it is so nice to finally have family close by. I love that my parents and Jamie's parents are really getting to know our children now and that our children are really getting to know their grandparents. My mom kept all the kiddos a few weekends ago while Jamie and I went to a dinner at church. The kids had the best time!! She was in the floor with them playing picnic with Jill's pretend food when Jamie and I left and four hours later when we arrived home she had them snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Luke woke up the next morning asking for "Mamie" (Grammy)rather than "Mommy."

Friday is Jamie's birthday!! Yeah, we get to have cake! We will have to celebrate on Saturday because of my conference but we will celebrate! I think dinner at Moe's might do the trick.

Well, I have tons to do to get ready for church tonight and the house ready for tomorrow. I probably will not get to post for the next few days but will return this weekend.

I'll leave you all with one last picture. This is Luke's new obsession...CLEANING. He is his daddy's son!

1 comment: