Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to School

Well, it is a sad day in the Alexander house. Spring Break is officially over and the kiddos are back to school. Eli was out the door at 6:45 to wait for the bus and Luke and I will leave shortly to take Jill to MDO. Luke will not know what to do without them here! We had such a great week, thank you God for the beautiful weather. This week has, in more than one way, left me longing for summer! Days spent with family and friends, at the park, playing outside, they are just the best in my book.

Eli has his first soccer game this Friday night and his second this Saturday morning. We have a very busy weekend in store! Jill is going to be starting soccer on April 8th and we are very excited about that. The rule in our house is that you have to wait until you are 4 to play a sport but Jill will get to start her sport three days before she turns 4. I figure we have made her wait long enough. I am sure I will have lots of pics to post from that!!

I guess I need to get Jill ready for school. I will try to post more later. Have a GREAT day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment