Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Eli

Yesterday I was able to go on a field trip with Eli to Montgomery. We went to the Rosa Parks Museum, The Capital, History & Archives, and Old Town Alabama. I remember this same field trip when I was in the fourth grade. Eli loved everything!! I wish we had more time but it is only Montgomery so we will just have to go back. I think it would be a great trip for Eli and Anna Beth - she would love it as well.

Today, however, Eli is home sick. He woke up with a headache, sore throat and a low grade temp (99.1). Usually, if Eli is going to run a temp it instantly goes to 104, so 99.1 really doesn't alarm me. He feels terrible though. We just cannot get the headache to go away. Motrin helped ease it for about an hour or two but then it came back. Tylenol hasn't been able to touch it but fortunately we can have motrin again soon. He is sleeping right now so I guess it eased enough that he was able to fall asleep. Say a prayer for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment