Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Off the Hook

I was supposed to work today for my friend Lauren - I should say work as an audiologist, the job I went to school a LONG time to do. However, she was not selected for the jury so I got to stay home with the kiddos instead! We ran lots of errands today and the last store I needed to go into was Publix. As I pulled into the parking lot I told Jill that this was the last stop & that all we needed was OJ. Her response, "I have been in 28 stores with you already today and I am not going in. I will sit in the car!" When I informed her that she could not sit in the car I heard her mumble under her breath, "I am sick of this shopping!" She can't be my daughter. I need to train her a little better, I think!

Well, Jill's 4th birthday is fast approaching and we are so excited. Jill is excited to finally be four and Mom is excited because her birthday falls on the Saturday before Easter - what a fun party it will be. We are going to dye eggs and have an Easter egg hunt - YEAH!!! Now I just hope we don't get any of those April showers - the May flowers can do without one day of rain, right??

I know it has been a while since I have posted any pictures. I am just not as good as Christy at remembering to take the snapshots. I will hopefully get some pics on her from the weekend. Eli has soccer on Saturday and then T'town here we come. I hope Luke and Jill enjoy the Blue's as much as Eli did when he was thier age.

No comments:

Post a Comment