Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"You'll Have Curly Gray Hair, Mom!"

So I have a funny one to share from yesterday. Jill, Luke and I were on the way to Mom's Day Out (MDO) with Jill. Currently, Jill is really into her babies and taking care of them, so it came as no surprise when she asked when she could be a real Mommy. I told her that in 25 years or so she could be a Mommy. Then I proceeded to tell her that when she became a Mommy I would become a Grandmommy. I heard her chuckle so naturally I asked why she was laughing. She responded with, "You'll have curly gray hair, Mom!" Got to love how a child's mind works.

Today was a "Mom Day" as we call it. That means no MDO for Jill so she and Luke get to spend the day with me. By about 8:45 I knew we had to get out of the house or else Luke would empty every drawer and cabinet in the place. So we headed to Target for paper towels and apple juice. Of course $45 later we were on our way back home for lunch and naps. I had hoped to post while the kids were napping however I was already a day behind in my new Bible study so I had to play catch-up. Eli should be home any minute now and we will quickly get on home work. We have church tonight and Jill's choir is singing in church. That is always cute. Hopefully she won't have a shy night. I will try to remember that camara and will update with pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment