Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally Friday!

I am so excited that it is Friday. Now I know you are probably wondering why it should matter to a stay-at-home mom if it is Friday or Wednesday, however this officially marks the beginning of our Spring Break! Also, it means we have Dad for the next two days. All next week is supposed to be pretty and highs in the low 70's that means LOTS of outside time. We don't have any special plans as Eli has soccer and Tae Kwon Do, but we will be hitting every park in Shelby County. We will also be heading to Gadsden for a quick visit Thursday/Friday. Jill cannot wait to see Katie and Luke is excited to see "BaBess" (interpretation - Anna Beth). Eli just can't wait to have a week out of school. Gotta run, Luke is napping and Jill and I have tons of cleaning to do. She said she would clean the bathroom sinks while I cleaned my room. I thought that sounded like a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment