Thursday, April 2, 2009

Waiting on the Storms

We know they are coming (the storms that is) and we are just waitin' for them to hit. Eli should be home from school within the next 15 minutes and Jamie should be home in about an hour. Once they are home, the weather can do whatever it wants - I just need my family with me!!!Any of you who know me from my childhood know that I do not enjoy severe weather - nothing has changed :-)



Today, Jill pulled out the "learner" rollerskates out of the closet in the basement and decided to give them a try. She was skating all over - the carpet that is! Mom wasn't ready for her to try them on the tile. I just don't want to spend the afternoon at urgent care with a broken arm or getting stitches - know what I mean?? Here's a picture. She is so proud.


Yes she does have on a Valentine dress but I promise she didn't wear it to school today. She put it on once we got home from school!

3 comments:

  1. Leigh Ann, Jill is a mini-me version of you! She is just precious as all your children are. I am with you on the bad weather. All I have now is a cat (she is more afraid than I am) because Lionel is in Texas! We just have to pray that the storms are not bad and that they pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, when I look at Jill it is like looking in the mirror (minus 25 years of course). It is really wierd. And the worst part of it is that she also has my personality & strong will!!! But I guess I turned out alright so there is hope for her, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! David and I are going to be in Thomasville on Saturday. I want to see the Blue Angels so bad b/c I have never been to a show! They have been flying over my office all day today practicing. I've been out side a couple of times today. David and I may end up going on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete