Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Precious Children

I can hardly believe that my firstborn is so grown up. You seem to change before my very eyes and I think if I watched you sleep I would see you growing. You truly have a heart of gold and I am so thankful that God chose to bless our family with you. I know that God has great things in store for you and it is exciting to watch as your future unfolds. It is my prayer each day that you will grow to be a strong Godly man with wisdom beyond your years; That you will shine as a light in this dark world and bring as much joy to others as you bring to me and your Dad. We love you, Eli and we are so very proud of you!!!!

My middle child, my little girl, our precious little princess. We are truly blessed by you each and every day. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are going to be a leader one day. You have such strength and courage and determination. My prayer for you is that as your parents, Dad and I will be able to teach you how to use your determination for good and that you will develop such strength of character that you will be able to make wise choices even when faced with difficult circumstances. I am looking foward to the many Mom and daughter times we will share together, shopping, sunning & just talking!! We love you, Jill and we are so very proud of you.



Our youngest child - our Little Luke, you are the laughter in our day. God has blessed you with an infectous laugh and a wonderful sense of humor even at the age of one. Your athleticism astounds us all and I know that the day will come very soon that I will be driving you to every sporting event and cheering you on as you play. You are loved so much by your brother and sister, too and I know that they will always watch over you to make sure no one messes with their little brother!! My prayer for you is that you grow to know and love the Lord your God and that when you are old you will not depart from Him. My prayer is also for your physical protection as your energy knows no bounds - the body does, remember that, my son. We love you, Luke and are so very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment