Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prayers Requested

I have started following an amazing new blog that you will see listed on my sidebar under my blog list... Fly Through Our Window. Well yesterday's post on this blog brought me to my knees before His throne in prayer for someone I know not. But what I do know is that there is a Mom out there named Montye with two beautiful little girls and a husband who loves her very much and she has cancer - chemo, radiation, surgery will only prolong her life, not save it...she needs our prayers, her children need our prayers, her husband needs our prayers, her family and friends need our prayers. Please join me in lifting this Mom up to the Lord and pray for healing and peace. Gotta go love on my babies now - stories such as this make you realize that none of us are promised tomorrow - Make the MOST of every minute you have, Make it count!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment