Thursday, May 20, 2010

First and Last

Well, this was it - Jill's last day of pre-school! Graduation is tonight and I am not sure I can hold back the tears much longer. My baby girl is growing up! Tought I would share with you a couple of pictures.
Jill's first day of preschool...

and Jill's last day of preschool!

My how you have grown sweet baby girl! Your daddy and I are so proud of you! You are our little Princess and we love you more than you will ever know. You are gonna move mountains!

2 comments:

  1. I remember that first day well! It's sad that my first students aren't going to be there next year. Hope you don't mind, I am fighting for Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love for you to have him. Are you sure you are ready! He requires lots of prayer and patience!

    ReplyDelete