Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Big Day

We have such a busy day today and there is excitement in the Alexander house! This weekend Eli's soccer team, The Chelsea Sting, has a soccer tournament in Trussville against teams their own age so that means WE CAN WIN!! They have played up two divisions this season so the season has been rather brutal - but we held our own, even against the big boys so we know we take the "gold" at this tournament!

Today is also Jill's first gymnastics exhibition and I am so excited! I love that she is following in her Mom's footsteps and enjoys flipping and tumbling everywhere! We will have lots of pictures to share and maybe even a little video.

After all our sports excitement, we are headed to Gadsden to our Little Katie-bug's 5th birthday party! Happy Birthday Katie - We love you soooo much!

Oh - and I think one of the best parts to the weekend is that I get to see my family! I miss and love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment