Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Poor Little Jilly

To those of you who faithfully read my blog (must mean you are family or a really close friend) I am asking for prayers for my sweet little Jilly. You probably know that she was diagnosed with Mono about 6 weeks ago and since that time she has battled strep throat and two terrible tummy bugs. Well, once again she is one sick little girl. This time the diagnosis is walking pneumonia. I know that a lot of people who have WP never feel bad they just cough a lot but for Jill who is already down from the mono, she feels terrible! Please pray for relief for her and sleep as well! Everytime she tries to lie down the coughing just intensifies. She finally fell asleep this morning at 1:30 sitting upright in her bed after two breathing treatments. Hopefully, we will see this happy, feeling good face again very soon!




Thank you all do much in advance for your prayers and I will keep you all posted on her progress!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jill! When Allison was four, she had a year very similar to what Jill is having. I even asked her pediatrician just to keep her since I couldn't seem to keep her well. Believe it or not, she is building up immunity and hopefully her system will start fighting this off. I had mono twice and I know how horrible she feels. I am praying for healing for Jill and her mommy and daddy! Love y'all!

    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swallowing too much cum

    ReplyDelete