Sunday, October 25, 2009

Roll Tide!!!

My sweet thoughtful husband surprised me by getting a babysitter and taking me to me to watch my Crimson Tide play football yesterday and what a game it was!!!! I can't tell you how nervous I was watching the last play of the game - I thought I was going to puke!!! But Alabama managed to pull it out and I am so thankful they did! I haven't cheered that much in years. We had great seats right in the action - just 8 rows off the field on the 30 yard line. We were behind the Tennessee players so at the end of the game Jamie took this picture of them leaving the field with another loss. (Before the blocked kick, their players were standing on their benches turned around to the stands and were taunting us.)

Bye, Bye Rocky-block!!!

As I said we were close to the action so we were able to get a picture with Big Al just for Luke! Roll Tide Roll!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment