Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recaps and Ramblings

It has been forever since I have updated and I do apologize to all my faithful blogging friends. There is never a dull moment in the Alexander house! Eli keeps us busy with soccer and school, Jill keeps us busy with school and gymnastics, and Luke just keeps us busy!!!! Jill and I went to the pumpkin patch on a field trip and had a great time!




When we were on the field trip Luke got to stay at Jill's school and he was so excited. He asks everyday to stay at school and even takes his lunch box some days because he wants to stay so badly. Needless to say when I told him that he would get to stay that day, he was ecstatic!!! He even wore a Little Lambs Mom's Day Out school shirt. I don't know what I am going to do next year when he really starts pre-school. Not to mention Jill will go to kindergarten and Eli to middle school. Gonna be tough for this Mom!!!! The kids are all ready for Halloween. Jill is going to be Hannah Montana, Eli - a hippie, and Luke, none other than BIG AL!!! I tried to convince them to be an Alabama cheerleader, football player and Big Al with Jamie and I playing the role of faithful Alabama fans. The idea sounded great but they, being the independent thinkers they are, decided to go their own way, except for Luke. Gotta influence them while you can.



To get ready for Halloween, we had a playdate at the park yesterday and painted pumpkins. Here are a few pics from that outing. "Can you find me Mommy?"



Jill with her friends Carsyn and Karis.

Luke loved painting!

Cailyn, Carsyn, and Jill painting their pumpkins.


Eli is having a good year in soccer but as of late has become obsessed with football. I am trying to convince him that he would make a great kicker, afterall he is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has played soccer for three years. However, he is not interested in kicking at all - he wants to be wide reciever. I'm not giving up though!!! Here he is doing a "throw in." Maybe he should play quarterback :-)!

3 comments:

  1. What about Tim Teebo? Is Eli gonna play for Florida? From, Anna Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO NO NO, NOT Florida - unless of course they offer him a scholarship, then of course we'll cheer for the gators for a few years. Love you!!
    Lee Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! We will just cheer for ELI not Florida!

    ReplyDelete