Friday, August 7, 2009

A Little Trip Down Memory Lane

So Sunday was Luke's actual second birthday however Eli and Jamie had soccer camp that weekend so we are having his birthday celebration tomorrow. As I was thinking about him turning two, I was just amazed at how fast time has flown by and how much they all have changed. I thought you might like a glimpse down memory lane as well. Here are a few pics of the way my three kiddos looked two years ago...

And here's the way they look today...

Wow, how time flies. Sometimes as a Mom, I get so busy and so caught up in the day to day that I forget to savor the little things. Walks down Memory Lane help me remember how quickly this phase of life will be gone and that I need to take the time to play, and read, and laugh, catch bugs and creepy crawlies, run in the sprinkler, eat watermelon on the back porch and watch the fireflies light up the sky...I don't want to miss a moment enjoying them as they grow!!!

2 comments:

  1. ahh that is how i remember them when ya'll came to church... sweet jilly and her no hair... she had grown a TON of hair in 2 years... and eli looks like a "baby" with his little buzz... i love old pictures :)

    ReplyDelete