Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of Fifth Grade...and more

Well, today was Eli's first day of fifth grade and it was a success. He likes his teacher which by the way, is a male. It will be interesting to see how that goes but I think it should be good. (I don't think Eli has ever met an adult he didn't like or for that matter, that didn't like him.) It is hard for me to believe that I have fifth grader though. In my head, I'm still only 20, NOT 35!!!! I must be getting old though because this is the first year that I have forgotten to take THAT picture of him ready to leave for school. So this year, instead of the "ready to leave" look, we get the, "I'm glad to be home" look.

Now on to other happenings in the Alexander home...Luke has discovered a new hiding place - MY FRIDGE!!!


A Little boy and his football - I promise, you will see him playing one day on TV! Mark my words!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I can't believe 5th grade. We are starting school in 2 weeks. I will be a basket case. I am taking the first 2 days off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. You stillf have two weeks before you start. I always hate to see summer end!!

    ReplyDelete