Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jill's End of the Year Program

Jill's end of the year program was today at Little Lamb's Mom's Day Out. She still has class tomorrow and Thursday but they had their program today. At first she was doing great - then she realized how many parents were there and she got a little nervous. She told me she didn't like singing for all those parents. I guess we were intimidating. She did a great job though! It is hard to believe this year is already over! Jill attended class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings (8:30 - 12:30)this year but next year she will go Tues, Wed, and Thurs 8:30 - 2:00. Hopefully this will get her ready for the shock of Kindergarten - all day, every day! I remember shortly after Eli began kindergarten he asked, "Mommy, when is Mommy day now?" It was a really tough transition for him and Jill has been away from me even less than Eli was and Luke - well let's just say they will probably have to pry him off of me with a crowbar the first time I try to leave him. He is a Mommy's boy!! Here are a few pics from the program. Some are a little dark, sorry about that. Unfortunately, I didn't get to sit on the front row.




No comments:

Post a Comment