Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beach Fun!

What a wonderful week we had! Destin was beautiful - no oil to be found! And my kiddos LOVE the beach!!! This was only Luke's second trip to the beach and his first, he was only 10 months old so he doesn't remember it at all. He fell in love with the beach on this trip! We built sand castles, caught minnows and sea creatures, swam and ate lots of "shark food" as Luke calls it! God has blessed me with a wonderfully amazing family and wonderful friends too! We were able to vacation this year with the Daughtrys and we haven't done this since Eli was a toddler. Jamie and Brandon are childhood friends, college roomies, and all around "best buds!" Fortunatley for me Brandon married an amazing woman who has become one of my dearest friends - Shannon! They have two beautiful children who my children adore - Katie and Barrett! I hope you enjoy the pics from our week.

Little sister & Big brother
My beautiful little princess...
and me.

Luke - the third child, and comedian of the family!

Sometimes, you might even think they get along...


"Little Lukey"

Oops - Mom forgot to remove the sunglasses!


"The sun is too bright!"

The whole gang of kiddos!

The day we got there the weather was a little threatening but we couldn't resist a little time in the waves.








1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a wonderful vacation! Your children are just beautiful and growing up way too fast! We are going to Destin in August (can't wait).

    Love to all,

    Aunt Susan and Uncle Lionel

    ReplyDelete