Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Better Late Than Never...Jill's B'day

Yes, I know I am so late at posting this and I am sorry but sometimes it gets a little hectic around our house. I know that is surprising but it happens. Jill decided that for her birthday this year she wanted a spend the night party - Mom on the other hand decided that she was not ready for that just yet so we made it a half-sleepover. Jill invited 10 of her friends to come from 6 to 9 and enjoy pizza, cookie cake, nail painting and a movie. When everyone was good and tired, it was time for the Moms to come back and pick up their precious little ones! The perfect solution in my opinion! It also helped that my neices from Gadsden as well as one of our friends from Atlanta were able to come and really spend the entire night - with their Mommies of course!!! Also thank you to my sweet friend Kimberly for staying with us and helping with "crowd control!"

My FIVE year old - where has the time gone?

Blowing out the candles on her cookie cake - all she wants is the icing anyway!

The girls who spent the entire night and actually slept from around 11pm to 7am - not too bad!
On Jill's actual birthday (Sunday April 11) she and her Daddy went to the galleria shopping! Jill came home with more "loot" than any five year old needs and she loved shopping alone with her Dad! She knows she has him wrapped around her little finger - we are so in trouble when she is a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment