Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Silly Kiddos...

With three children there is never a dull moment in the Alexander house! Ask any of my family and friends who call throughout any given day and they will testify! Luke is growing so fast that I think if I watched him sleep I could see him growing and this first picture proves that whether we saw him growing or not, we would definitely see him moving while he sleeps!
Luke has been potty trained since November, yes - we are a diaper free house, however he has been wearing underwear with characters on them or firetrucks or footballs. Anyway, he and I went to buy him some new underwear and he asked for some "big boy" underwear, which to him meant no pictures, like Eli and Daddy so...
Here are Luke's Calvin Klein's. Who knew they made size 4 Calvins - ADORABLE & COOL at the same time!
We have been very excited about the Olympics here as well. Our favorite event is short track speed skating. We are all HUGE Apolo fans! To show their support Eli and Luke have added a new fashion to their wardrobe...

The Apolo bandanna!


In other news, my kiddos love music, not only listening to music but creating it. With three it is easy to form your own band and here they are making their debut,
The Alexander Crew


Eli on lead guitar

Jill on keyboard


Luke - vocals


What a crew! I am a fan!




2 comments: