Monday, February 8, 2010

Sneaky Little Luke

Sorry, no picutres for this post but I promise you will LAUGH!

Last week, Luke's new favorite hiding place became his bedroom closet. Not only would he close himself in the closet but he would first lock his bedroom and bathroom (he and Eli share a Jack & Jill bath) door. After noticing that Luke was "missing" I got the key and unlocked his room door and found him in his closet. He promptly jumped up and told me to "go" because the "bad guys" were coming! So being a good Mommy and wanting to foster his imagination, I locked his door back and closed the door behind me. I knew he wouldn't stay in there very long without needing company, after all my children can't go more than 20 minutes without NEEDING me!!! True to my prediction, after about 20 to 30 minutes, Luke would exit the closet and find his way back downstairs and under my feet. Well, this went on for a couple more days and then on the night of the third day, Jamie went into Luke's closet for something and when he came out he said, "Look at what I found in Luke's closet." He held up one of Luke's bapi's (pacifiers) that we had taken away from him about a week ago. That little stinker had found one and was hiding his contra ban in his closet. He would go in each day and get his bapi "fix" and would then leave it there until he returned!!! What a sneaky little one, and he is only 2! Boy are we in trouble when he is 15!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE me some Lukie (sorry jamie)... this is the funnest thing.. i read it and laughed out loud and then i made richard read it... we both say it is hystarical!!!!

    ReplyDelete