Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Boy Luke

The past couple of months have brought big changes in the Alexander household and they are ones that Mom & Dad are so excited about. The first big change (or maybe I should say end of changing) is that Luke is now fully potty trained! Way to go Luke! He even sleeps in big boy underwear - amazing if you ask me! The second big change is this...

We took down the crib for the last time. Luke now sleeps in a "big boy" bed. He has done great! As you can see from the picture, we still have one more hurdle to jump and that will be the hardest for Mom and Luke - the taking away of the pacifier. With Eli and Jill we took the paci cold turkey when they each turned two, but for some reason this has been especially hard for Mommy this time. Maybe because he is the last one or maybe because I know I can have a moment of silence if I give it to him, not sure which it is but I will get there soon - promise!

Our elf, JingleMint is also doing well. We found him in Jill's stocking this morning. We figure he must be checking to see how much it can hold without falling off the mantle :-)! I am sure Santa has lots of goodies to stuff in there on Christmas Eve night!



No comments:

Post a Comment