Monday, June 29, 2009

Disney 2009

What a magical vacation we had!!! We are glad to be back home now with our little Lukey but boy did we have a blast! We could not have asked for a more perfect trip. Here are a few pictures.

At the hotel

We stayed in the Contemporary and loved it!


Our first night we ate at the Rainforest cafe in Downtown Disney.

Eli outside Lego Chef Mickey

Our Little Princess ready to eat dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Stepmother & Stepsisters



Jill's favorite - Dumbo

This one is for you, Dylan


Mickey and Dad have something in common - can you spot what it is?
Mickey at the Polynesian where we had breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, Mickey & Pluto.


Jill got to be a part of the Story time with Belle. She was chip the teacup.

One of my favorite pics.
Eli got to be a guest skipper on the Jungle Boat Cruise.

Isn't this just a magical place...and Disney, get ready because next time, we are bringing Luke!! (Thanks Donna, Charlton, Anna Beth and Katie for letting him come be part of you family for a few days. He had a GREAT time and loves you very much!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Loved looking at the pictures!!
    I really like the one of Eli and Jill in front of the castle...just the epitome of Disney!!
    And it is driving me n-u-t-s that I can't figure out what Jamie has in common with Mickey...unless it is the bike and that just came to me!?!?!?
    Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do Mickey and Jamie have in common?
    Something tells me that Mickey, Lee Lee, Jill and
    Eli were all in the picture but Jamie was not. He was at work. Mom just told me it was a bike.
    Even though my family is going in November we went yesterday. Just kidding! Me and Katie played
    like we went yesterday while mom cleaned the
    cabinets out for the cabinet man to come on Wednesday at 7:00 In the morning. I said I would
    have to get up at 5:00 a.m because there would be to much noise. Thanks for letting us keep Luke!
    Anna Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures... glad ya'll had a great trip... i am sure jill was in ahhh! :) makes me want to go back even more ;)

    ReplyDelete