Friday, April 17, 2009

Soccer - "With a REAL coach, not just mom."

This will have to be a quick post as I have a million things to do while Luke gets his nap. Yesterday was Jill's first official day of soccer. She was a little timid at first but Coach Rob has been doing this for years and he is great!!! She warmed right up to him and was shooting goals by the end.



Luke has been under the weather this week with his allergies. He would cough until he threw up. What a wonder medication Xopenex is for my children and their cough. I only wish my doctors would have known about it when I was a child. Here is my big boy doing his breathing treatment. He isn't praising the Lord though, he is begging Mommy to "Hold me!"

And here he is showing the camera where his tounge is - not exactly sure why...


I will be heading out this afternoon for the lake with the planning committee for my Mom's group. We hope to soak up a lot of rays while we get our coming year planned. Pray for Jamie and Eli as they have a soccer tournament this weekend. Also pray for Grammy and Poppa as they are coming to play with Jill and Luke while Dad and Eli are at the tournament. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and enjoys the sunshine tomorrow - I know I will!!! Go get 'em Eli - Go Chelsea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment